Panel Gallery 2.0 - a simple way to take a group of images and transition from one to the other in a smooth, visually appealing way.
Version 2.0 comes with a huge amount of new effects to apply, and with multiple ways to apply them.
You can apply specific effects on any image, create an array of effects, of let the plugin pick effects for you. This, combined with the plugin’s options gives you an unlimited amount of combinations to use.
Version 2.0 has the following transition effects:
- Fade – a simple total image fade
- Box (5 variations) – transitions by dividing up an image into small squares. Transitions can be random, or wipe diagonally from top left to bottom right, top right to bottom left, …
- Panel (44 variations) – some effects are, zipper, teeth, reveal, north/south, east/west.
- Overlay (8 variations) – original Panel Gallery effects, with the ability to add a blinds effect for any overlay option.
- Jackpot – divides an image up into three pieces and transitions them like slot machine wheels.