Open Web Analytics – an open source web analytics framework provides a generic set of PHP and HTTP APIs that application developers can use to easily add web statistics into any web application or web sites.
The Framework also has built-in support for popular web applications like WordPress, MediaWiki and Gallery.
As a generic web analytics framework, OWA can be extended to track and analyze any web application.
- Track Page views, visits, and unique visitors over time
- Track unique, new, repeat visitors over time
- Multiple Web Site Support – track any number of web sites and view statistics in aggregate or by site
- Click-streams – view the actual click-stream of each visitor
- Click Tracking – Track where exactly on a web page users are clicking and view clicks by browser type
- Click Heat Maps – view a heat map of where users are clicking on your web pages
- Google Maps – map your visitors on Google Maps
- and much more