addSizes.js – a little script that automatically adds file size after the link, like ‘pdf link (pdf 2.8 MB) and an ‘mp3 file link (mp3 4.9 MB)’. To use this script in your site, simply include jQuery and then the addSizes script itself will do the rest of the magic.
GlassBox is licensed under the terms of the MIT License. This means: you can use it, free of charge, for anything you like.
DOMAssistant v2.6 – overall fastest CSS selector performance in the market.
There are a number of improvements and new goodies in the new 2.6 version, so please check out the release blog post in the DOMAssistant blog.
Download DOMAssistant and try it out. Write your own plugins and enhance your existing web sites!
This is a bug fix release for jQuery 1.2 and much more.
The major changes are:
- 300% Speed Improvements to $(DOMElement)
- .ready() Overhaul : Internet Explorer document ready drastically improved. Uses a new technique inspired by Diego Perini. It allows us to not have to do a document.write() anymore.
- .bind(“mouseenter”) / .bind(“mouseleave”)
- Complex :not()
- Accept Headers
- Event API
Here’s a sampling of some of the functionality that’s seen some important overhauling.
- .clone() overhaul
- Script evaluation overhaul
- height() / width() overhaul
- Cross-frame DOM manipulation
- A few memory leaks have been resolved